Organise Successful Meetings and Events...
- Mountain Top welcomes you to its website and looks forward to a meaningful interaction with you. Mountain Top respects your right to privacy. Any personal information that you share with us, like your name, date of birth, address, marital status, telephone number, credit card particulars and the likes, shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential. Mountain Top assures you that your personal information shall not be used/disclosed by it, save for the purpose of doing the intended business with you, or if required to be disclosed under the due process of law.
- Mountain Top assures you that in the event of your personal information being shared with its associate companies, such sharing of information shall be for the purpose of doing the intended business with you.
- Mountain Top reserves its rights to collect, analyze and disseminate aggregate site usage patterns of all its visitors with a view to enhancing services to its visitors. This includes sharing the information with its associate company as a general business practice. In the course of its business, Mountain Top may hold on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected to enhance its services to the visitors. This shall also include sharing the information with its associate company as a general business practice.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy issues, please do not hesitate to contact Mountain Top at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While Mountain Top assures you that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information by unauthorized persons consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
- When you make a reservation on www.mthotelsmanali.com, you will be asked to enter personal information in order to secure your reservation. This information is submitted to our booking partner and our Web Hosting provider. Mountain Top and these service providers WILL NOT sell or distribute any personal information about you or any other individual traveler. The name, address and phone number you provide may be used for marketing or quality assurance purposes for the benefit of Mountain Top . While you will receive an e-mail confirmation whenever you make a reservation on-line, you will not receive any unsolicited e-mail as a result of making a reservation on our site. On www.mthotelsmanali.com , we strive to ensure that the most secure encryption technology is used, to allow you to book your travel reservations without the worry of someone misusing any. To make your reservation planning more convenient, we use what is known as a "cookie", which allows the system to temporarily remember your travel dates and preferences during each visit to the site. Cookies also allow us to track the more frequently visited pages of www.mthotelsmanali.com , which helps us to improve the site for your benefit. Cookies are not programs that will corrupt your computer or damage your files. The cookies used do not reveal your personal identity, nor can they capture personal or private data. Our cookies automatically expire as soon as you leave our site.
- If you do not want to accept cookies while on our site, please consult your Internet browser settings for more information. However, if you decide to not accept cookies while visiting www.mthotelsmanali.com, you may not be able to complete certain transactions.
- The www.mthotelsmanali.com , site does contain external links that will take you away from www.mthotelsmanali.com , to our travel partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these sites.
DISCLAIMER: ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSIONS, INCLUDING THE INTERNET, ARE PUBLIC MEDIA, AND ANY USE OF SUCH MEDIA IS PUBLIC AND NOT PRIVATE. INFORMATION RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM SUCH USE IS PUBLIC, OR THE PROPERTY OF THOSE COLLECTING INFORMATION, AND NOT PERSONAL OR PRIVATE INFORMATION.